Friday, October 12, 2012

Fire Safety Week

This week, as many of you know, was fire safety week. 

In our class, we did the usual fire safety talk and I read one of my favorite books for fire safety: 

At the end of the week, I was able to convince my brother who is a NYC EMS/Firefighter to Skype with my class so they can ask him questions.  My kids came up with some great ones and of course I was proud of my little brother as he spoke with each child and answered their questions. 

It's amazing how technology allows things like this

to bring our worlds just a little bit closer together.


  1. This is a really interesting topic. I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on this.

    Click Here


  2. Thanks. Yes, it took me several hours to find and organize all these topics. The list even includes topics from the first forum so you might want to take a look.

    Contact - First Aid Course