Friday, August 3, 2012

Currently

I have been MIA from Oh Boy 4th Grade's Currently due to my "school break."  However, I am so happy to be back!  Here is my Currently for August.


So there you have it.  For my must haves, there is something about being organized before school starts that helps me clear my head.  Because after school starts, my organizing becomes more like organized chaos.  I also can't start school without my colored index cards and address labels for all of my student labeling and organizing. :)

Make sure to stop by Oh Boy 4th Grade for some other great ones!

6 comments:

  1. I'm also enjoying the Olympics! I have a list of freezer meals that I want to make, but I'm not sure if I'll get them done before school starts. I'm your newest follower, how cool is it that your husband works at the same school! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I hope I can get to those freezer meals too! It seems so easy in theory but as school approaches let's hope we both can get them accomplished. :)

      Delete
  2. Freezer meals...ahead of time... you are organized! I would love to hear more:)

    I am your newest follower!
    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will be sure to visit you too. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm watching the Olympics and blog stalking right now! Love it! I'm a new follower. Glad I found your blog.

    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love blog stalking and watching the Olympics! It's been my favorite thing to do lately. :)

      Thanks for stopping by! I am going to head over to your blog now. :)

      Delete