Monday, April 9, 2012

"What Went Right Today?" Linky Party

There is something to say about the power of positivity and how it affects your day.  Not that I am a "Debbie Downer," but it is sometimes easier to focus on the negatives rather than the positives.  I can definitely use some work in this department, so to start myself off, I am joining Teresa from Confessions of a Teaching Junky for a great linky called "What Went Right Today?" 

What a great exercise to remember the positives things in your life, no matter how small! 
Here are mine for today:

I am definitely going to start to have my students do this as an end of the day activity.  It may help some of those children who had a tough day leave the classroom on a more positive note.

Be sure to head on over to Confessions of a Teaching Junky and see what went right in other's lives today.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting such a great linky party!

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I am your newest follower. Found you through the linky party :)
    ~Lorraine
    Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I will have to stop by and check your blog out. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey,
    I always feel a great sense of relief when my report cards are done. Good on you! It is great that you weren't exhausted when you got home to the kids too. I love your idea of using this activity with your students to help them go home on a high.
    :)MH
    ps I found you on the Linky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always amazed at how relieved I feel once report cards are finished.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Deb,
    To be eligible to win the $10 Starbucks gift card in the drawing on Tuesday, make sure you follow my blog and follow me on Facebook. So far only 6 people out of 21 are eligible. Good Luck!
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Find me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete