Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Birthday and Currently

I just wanted to take a second to wish a Happy Birthday to my son who just turned 2!

Also, I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my daughter who turns 5 on Friday!
We just did a joint party at Chuck E Cheeses this past weekend.  Since they are still little, I can get away with that. :)

It is also nice having them 3 years apart with both birthdays falling right around Spring Break.  I see "birthday vacations" in their future. :)

And now time for my monthly Currently.

Be sure to link up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade or just check out other currentlys.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your precious kiddos! What fun! I wish I had your super power also. I found your blog through Farley's linky party. I am your newest follower.

    Come visit my blog when you get a chance.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! Head on over and check out my blog! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete