Saturday, March 24, 2012

Wa atch ooo?

When my son can't find something he says, "Wa atch ooo?" (Where are you?)  I'm sure many of you were saying this verbatim during my absence this past week. 
I actually took a brief break from the internet so I could spend my evenings with my kids and then on to read The Hunger Games after they went to bed.

That's a good excuse right?  

The weather has been fantastic lately so my kids and I have been living it up.  I just love spring!!!!

As for the book, I have an obsession with reading a book before seeing the movie.  My hubby and I were planning on going to see it this weekend, so I had to get cracking.  It was a great book and I desperately need to start the next one.  I just hope the movie does a good job portraying the story.

So why am I back on the computer after spending all of that quality time with my family and reading such a good book you may be asking.

Well, for one, the book is finished(but not for long since I need to start the next one.)  But more importantly my in-laws have my kids this weekend. 

Yes, you read that correctly.  My husband and I are childless this weekend!!!

In between my husband coaching swimming, we will be getting a lot accomplished which I am looking forward to. 

Sadly, my internal teacher clock has me up at 6  a.m., so sleeping in was not an option this morning.  

Lucky for you, here I am telling you my life story instead of staring at my eyelids dreaming of Ryan Reynolds.  I mean, my husband...I only dream of my husband.  Never steamy heart throbs coming in to save the damsel in distress, starring me.  Never.

So after I finish blogging, blog stalking, and pinning, I will be off to spend my Saturday doing many things that I don't normally get to do. 

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend as well!

1 comment: