Thursday, March 29, 2012

I Need Your Help

I need your help.  There are two more days to enter this contest. 

If I win, I could get $25,000 in technology for my school, an iPad for my class AND 30 iPod touches!  Our school is hurting for technology or at least technology that wasn't created by cavemen and require a hamster that runs in a wheel behind the screen to get it going.

If you could just take a moment these last few days to enter me, I would be beyond appreciative!

You can click on the image above or go HERE.

Here's what you need to know:  Deborah Haynie, Fairfax County, VA, Spring Hill Elementary

The best part????

If you enter me in the contest, you are entered in a separate contest where YOU could win an iPad for yourself!  So what is there to lose?!


Thank you in advance and thank you to those that have already voted!

7 comments:

  1. Just voted for you:) It was so simple and quick! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave it a try! Let us know if you win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just voted for you! I hope you win! I'm a student teacher graduating this May, and have already applied to Fairfax. Small world! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Oh and that is a small world. Good luck with Fairfax!

      Delete