Saturday, March 3, 2012

An Award!

Thank you so much to
Tammy at Forever in First AND Jada at  Daisy Days For Learning for nominating me for the
Thank you SO much ladies!

There are a few rules for accepting this award:

1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.(check)
2. Pass the award onto 15 other lovely bloggers.(15? Whew!)
3. Follow the person who sent it to you :)(check, check)

Here are the great blogs that I nominated.  Be sure to check them out!
Heather's Heart
First Grade Delight
First Grade at Klinger Cafe
Funky First Grade Fun
Inside the Classroom
Ms. Rachel's Room
Sister Teachers

There you have it, 15 fantastically LOVELY blogs.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

9 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much for the award. You are too sweet and I really enjoy yours as well. I'll be breaking all the rules today and posting about it a little later. Eeek I hope the blogger police don't strip me of my awards:)
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you are most welcome. I promise not to turn you into the blogger police!

      Delete
  2. I just became your 100th follower! Congrats to you!! Precious blog! Can't wait to look around! Come visit soon!

    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Thanks for stopping by. I will be sure to visit you too!

      Delete
  3. Just found your super cute blog from Funky First Grade Fun and so glad we did. We are now your newest followers!

    ~Katie and Rebecca
    First Grade ABCs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls and welcome! Can't wait to check your site out!

      Delete
  4. Thank-you so much, Deb! Have a "simply" wonderful weekend!!!

    Jen
    Runde's Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award. That was so sweet of you to think of me. :-)



    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I have been sooooo slack at my posting and stalking! Hope you had a great weekend :)

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete