Friday, January 6, 2012

Versatile Blogger

Wow, here I am having one of those days when Beth Ann at Taming My Flock of Firsties awards me with:

What a way to end this week!  Thank you!!!

The rules are:
1.  Thank the person who gave you the award.
2.  Tell 7 things about yourself.

      1.  I am originally from Long Island, NY.
      2.  I played the clarinet for 9 years.
      3.  I teach drawing and watercolor classes after school.
      4.  I have 2 great kids (4 and 1).
      5.  I received a drawing program for Christmas.  I would love to start making my own graphics in the near future.
      6.  My husband and I are taking a pasta making class this weekend. 
      7.  I love dachshunds.  My family has raised them for as long as I can remember.
     

3.  Pass this award on to 10 newly discovered blogs.
Here are some great ones to check out!






Heather's Heart

Insidetheclassroom






 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! Thanks!!! That's SO sweet of you!!!
    -Rachelle
    whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete