Sunday, December 18, 2011

M.I.A. and December Currently

I'm sure some of you may have been wondering where I have been.  Sadly, a wonderful man whom I was very close with has left this Earth.  My grandfather passed away last Sunday.  I spent the week up in New York with my family as we said goodbye to him.  He was an amazingly loyal family man who took the place of my father at many points in my life.  I will always miss you and love you...


Ok, enough of the sad news.  I know he wouldn't want me to dwell on circumstances out of our control.

I was VERY excited to see that Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade was having another Currently linky party.  What a way to pick me back up again!

So without further ado, here is my December Currently:

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for you loss. Enjoy the holiday with your family and loved ones.

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through Farley's Linky party and am a new follower. I'm so sorry for your loss. I too was incredibly close to my "grandpa's" and my kid's to their Great Grandpa's it is hard, but we are left with amazing memories of the wonderful impact they had on our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your grandfather. "Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal" I don't know who said that, but it brought a bit of comfort to me at one point in my life.

    I'm a new follower. Thanks to Farley's Link Party. I'm so glad you linked up!
    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. It means a lot. So glad I have some new followers. I will have to stop by yours. :)

    ReplyDelete