Monday, November 21, 2011

Thankful

What a Teacher Wants! AND Oh Boy 4th Grade both set up linky parties sharing what they are thankful for.  Great minds think alike!

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
I am most thankful for the technology I get to play with in my classroom.  I am thankful for two things in particular.
First, I am thankful for my soundfield device.  You can read a little bit more about this fantastic device HERE.
Another thing that I am thankful for is my Mimio, which makes interactive lessons a breeze.  You can read a bit more about this HERE.
2.  What person are you most thankful for?
So many family members are right up there, but I am most thankful for my husband. 

I am thankful for the fact that despite working 2 jobs, he is still able to come home with a smile on his face and plenty of love for his family.  I am thankful that he doesn't mind doing his own laundry and is better at cleaning the house than I am AND takes the initiative to do it.  I am thankful that I found someone who is my perfect partner in crime.

3.  What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
Tough question since as you see from the side of my blog, I follow a TON!
I am most thankful for:
     1. Laura Candler's Teaching Resources  Her freebies and ideas are amazing!
     2.  Another great blog that I am visiting daily is:



Classroom freebies
 

     3.  And finally, one that I just get a kick out of is:


 
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

4.  What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?

 
This little symbol is responsible for a major internet addiction of mine.  I can't say enough about Pinterest.  I have found so many ideas for my kids, crafting, the home, and school.  Since I am so visual, it is the best way for me to keep track of those ideas.  My husband just laughs at me when he looks over and finds me engrossed in my "pinning."

5.  What are you most thankful for?
I know this sounds cheesy, but I am so thankful for my family.  I have a great husband, two wonderful children, and we are all healthy and happy.  Couldn't ask for better than that!

Make sure to head on over to What a Teacher Wants! and Oh Boy 4th Grade and be sure to share what you are thankful for!

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking up I am slighty...OK a BUNCH jealous of your tech tools!!! have a great Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Thank you so much for the shout out!! You made my day!
    I can't believe all of your technology. Do you even know what an overhead is??? :) :) :) I am super jealous.
    Thank you again!!!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin- Oh I definitely pull that out from time to time. However, they are pretty sad looking since they aren't used in our school as much anymore. My mirror/arm thingy is propped up with geometric cubes since it doesn't stay up on it's own. Ghetto all the way!

    I hope you both have a great Thanksgiving as well! Thank you for both having such fun blogs to follow. :)

    ReplyDelete