Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunshine Award!

So, I woke up today to an early Christmas present...a sinus infection.  Despite my misery, I was able to squeeze in some last minute fun at my brother's fire house on LI and took my kids to the beach where I worked every summer during college.

I was so excited to share my pictures that I got right on my family blog to post pictures, or at least I thought I did.  Turns out in my sinus stupor, I actually blogged about it on here instead of on my family site: Simply The Family. 

It wasn't until we were on our way home that I realized the mistake, but I decided to just leave it.  So I hope you enjoy a random taste of my "non teacher" life. :)

We finally arrived home at 11pm.  Yup, after my 6 hour drive(although hubby actually drove), here I am on my blog instead of resting and getting rid of this infection.
Guess what I found when I checked my email?   This:
I received my first ever blog award!

Thank you SO much Meghan for giving me such a nice surprise after a VERY long day.  Be sure to head on over to her website Inside the Classroom.

The Sunshine Award rules are
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

* Favorite Color? blue
* Favorite Animal?  otters
* Favorite Number? 36
* Favorite Drink? Our Homebrew (Currently: Pumpkin Ale)
* Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
* Your Passion? Drawing and Painting
* Giving or Getting Presents? I love giving presents so much more.  I can never come up with ideas for myself.
* Favorite day? Christmas
* Favorite flowers? Calla Lilies

And finally here are 10 blogs I passed this award on to:

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the award!!! you are too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly. I just started following your blog and can't wait to check yours out as well!

    ReplyDelete