Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Advent

A few years back, I started a Christmas tradition with my daughter.  Instead of popping open little boxes and finding chocolates on an advent, I figured Gabbie might have fun helping decorate two small trees while she counted down the days in December. 

I found this cute advent on clearance at Target.

Inside each door, I placed a little ornament.

Each morning, Gabbie gets to take it and add it to her trees.

By Christmas, we have two cute trees that look like this:

This was one of last year's tree.
We are going to work on s-p-r-e-a-d-i-n-g out the decor this year.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I need to make myself a Hanukkah advent!

    Be sure to post pictures of this year's tree :)

    Also, just wanted to stop by and share my new GIVEAWAY with you :)
    You can WIN a $20 Gift Card for Amazon and shop till you drop :)

    Come by & enter to WIN!
    http://www.ateacherstreasure.com/2011/11/treasured-giveaway-20-amazon-gift-card.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete