Sunday, October 9, 2011

Gasp! A non-educational post????

Yup that's right.  My husband and I actually took a 1 day vacation from school work, our kids and pets!

This was a VERY belated Chranniversary gift from April that had to be rescheduled due to rain.  My husband has a small affinity for Nascar.  Being from NY myself, I do NOT.  However, when I saw this Groupon about getting to do 8 laps in a Nascar, I had to get it for him!

So the grandparents took the kids and dog and off we went to Richmond.  We couldn't have asked for a better day. 
Jeff was one of the first ones in a car.

There he is zooming around the track. 
Although I am not a Nascar person, I have to say the sound of the cars racing around the track was pretty cool.
We finished off the day with dinner and a movie, something that we never get to do. :)

Today it is back to reality, which involves 2 kids, a dog, a lizard, unpacking, loads of laundry, cleaning, whining, and school work for all.
It's good to be home! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment