Sunday, September 25, 2011

Success!

I did it!  I finally read Daily 5!  It has been sitting on my nightstand for almost a month now and I have been dying to read it.  However, finding the time(or energy) is the trick.  Well, I found a 2 hour window yesterday(i.e. naptime) and I couldn't put it down.

I gained some great tips and ideas from the book.  I love that I am doing many components of the Daily 5 already.  They're just called different things.  That means this will be easy to implement. 

I am going to launch Read to Self tomorrow.  Here are labels I just made to create a poster about "How to Read a Story."
Click on the picture for a copy.
(The picture doesn't show it, but there is another page in the document.)

For parents that follow my blog, I hope the kids will be sharing some of this with you throughout the next few weeks. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment