Friday, September 2, 2011

Before and After Shots

We had our Open House today where we were able to meet the students and parents.  I always love seeing everyone right before school starts.  It gets me so excited for a new school year!

I had already shared a few sneak peaks, but as promised, here are my before and after shots.  It feels so good to finally have the room complete.  Although as I type this, I am remembering a few other things I still need to do. :)
Before (right side)
After
Before (left side)
After
My daughter working hard on her own job chart...
while I finished up our job chart. :)
And of course, our wonderful Monarch section of the classroom.
I can't wait to gather more caterpillars for the children to watch grow!

So that's my room for now.  I'll share more pics as my room becomes "busier."
For the time being, I'm so happy to finally be able to join the TBA's classroom linky party! :)

Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone!

1 comment: