Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2 Days Down

It is good to be back in the classroom.  I am loving my class, but boy am I exhausted when I get home!  At least I have been sleeping beautifully these past few nights. :)

I have a few ideas that are in the works which I will share soon.  In the meantime, here are a few more pics of my room...

Here is my outside display.
The student's names are on the shirts, but I have blurred them out.
Note: I can't take credit for those amazing drawings. 
An extremely talented friend of mine drew these.
I did help paint my face though. :)

Our classroom library

The Share Shelf
I use this shelf to display our content area, holiday, and/or read aloud books.
I don't put these in the classroom library though.
This allows me to provide new books for the children to read every few weeks.
Making Words Pocket Chart
I use this when we make words.  
There are enough letters for every student to have a set and then can be neatly stored for later use.  I love this!


Well, that's it for tonight.  This tired lady is going to spend the rest of the evening watching mindless TV, while grading some papers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment