Friday, August 12, 2011

My FIRST linky party!

Welcome to my first linky party!   I'm so excited to try one out.
TBA has set up a place where you can gain access to so many great linky parties.  I was able to add mine on there.  Make sure to go on over and check the other parties out after you link up to mine. :)



TBA's Ultimate Linky Party


I have been working on a few computer items lately.
While going through my digital files, I came across my Star of the Week stuff.  I thought it would be neat to share ideas of how you celebrate The Star(Student) of the Week in your class.

Here is a parent letter I send home, detailing the week ahead for our "Star."

Click here to check it out in Google Docs.

The Author Bag is a bag I send home every Friday.  The bag includes a journal, stickers, writing prompts, gel pens, fun pencils and pens, picture prompts, etc.  The author writes a story in the book and then brings it back by Monday for the next "Star of the Week" to write in.  Once everyone has been a star, we add the "Star of the Week" journal to our library for the children to read.

I can't wait to see what you all share!  Oh and since I am still a newbie,  I would love it if you could follow me!

Feel free to leave a comment with your idea if you don't have a blog.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments: