Monday, August 22, 2011

Back from Vacation and Free Samples!

I'm baack!

My family and I just got back from our reunion at Hilton Head.  It was the perfect way to end the summer.

Besides tackling a LARGE pile of beach paraphanalia, leftover food, and suitcases today, the mailman also delivered a weeks worth of mail to our front door.  As I sifted through the letters(with the help of my 1 1/2 year old's chaotic sorting), I found a small package.

A while back, I saw this being shared on another blog.(I'm sorry I can't remember which one.)  I headed on over to the website, filled out the form and here it is!

In the package, there were a number of samples of magnetic tape, velcro, double sided sticky foam, etc.  It is a nice amount of samples to use toward finishing up a project or two.

Be sure to check out Teacher's Tape, so you can get a few adhesive freebies of your own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment